Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Freeblades: Nightwhisper

 DGS Games on International Women's day had a sale for all there Lady figures. How could I resist these nicely sculpted 32mm miniatures for a Fantasy skirmish game. 

After painting Genestealers for a commission I am almost done with, I needed to reboot for a minute. So today I spent the day painting one of my favorite Freeblade ladies in the Nightwhisper. Such a cool name, and the rule of cool is what I follow to paint.

Here's a quick blurb on her from the site:

"A Nightwhisper is one of the most dangerous weapons in the arsenal of the Eclipse. These highly skilled archers know every street, alley and rooftop in the teeming cities of their birth. Impossibly elusive, they might be responsible for the deaths of more Traazorite notables than any other member of the rebellion. Imperial Ravagers do not try and take them captive, they have a standing kill on sight order."

The Eclipse is the name of the rebellion where the women are basically putting their collective feet down and demanding their due rights.

I figured out the colors I wanted, and didn't just copy the art work like I usually do, and I found this tough. At first I thought I was going to have to strip it or throw it away and start all over again, but I changed a few colors and now I am most partial to it.

So without further ado, here it is and I hope you like it.




As always thanks for stopping by.

Cheers

Kevin

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar