Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Stories for Gloomy Days - Frank Luther


I'm not familiar with Frank Luther, but he does quite a nice job on telling these stories and singing the songs in them. As you can tell, these stories are your usual suspects, with one big exception. "Happy the Harmonica" is one of the craziest kids' stories I've ever heard! I hate to give too much away, but it involves an old woman with a pain who plays "Home Sweet Home" on her harmonica to make "Happy the Harmonica" happy, and that's just how the story starts. You just need to hear this one for yourself. Trust me! (The rest of it is quite good too!)

Here's the track list:
  1. The Shoemaker and the Elves
  2. The Gingerbread Boy
  3. The Three Billy Goats Gruff
  4. The Little Red Hen
  5. Happy the Harmonica
  6. Goldilocks and the Three Bears
Click here or here to download!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar