Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Have you ever noticed...

  • It seems to be trendy in books these days to describe a character with gray eyes.  I don't really think I've ever seen a person with gray eyes.  A cat, yes.  Person... don't think I have.
  • Last night I was working on my WIP and just knew I'd worked on the same part before, so I dug through my notes and found that part.  I hardly even remembered writing these specific changes several weeks before, and they were so much better than anything I was coming up with last night.  Isn't it crazy how game changing it is--the WHEN we write?  If I hadn't written those notes a couple weeks ago, what I would have done to it last night wouldn't have been nearly as cool.  So much depends on our mood, our location, our schedule... access to chocolate. 
  • Doesn't it seem like the really neat parts of your story (the twisty parts that tie the WHOLE thing together in a really neat OMG THAT'S SO FREAKY sort of way) come together as you're writing it?  There are new little twists to my WIP that I didn't even see coming.  I almost think this is one of the greatest rewards to being a writer... it's definitely fuel to the motivation flame. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar