Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

This is me!

Last post I showed you the brilliant miniature that Fabio made to represent me in my zombie games. Now I think it would be prudent to show a bit more of who I am. For those of you that are interrested in this.


 This is me how I look when working. 
I sell mens wear for a living. Suits, jeans, cufflinks and t-shirts.




At my oldest brother. I have two older brothers both of whom I dearly love.

This is me with friends getting ready for a boardgame. While I do like board games I am mostly into miniature battles. 28 mm being my preferred.

 I do not do live roleplay...Much. However, we took of on a HUMANS VERSUS ZOMBIES WEEKEND with nerfguns. We survived! We had fun! I would love to do that again!



At home playing a zombie scenario. You can see a bit of my nerd cave in the background as well. I do tend to relax while doing my hobby. I play WH40K,WARORD, DREADBALL,DEADZONE,ass. ZOMBIE GAMES and numerous specialist games as well.

These are my two lovely pugs! A big part of my life!

And this is the love of my life!

So there you have it. Just a little look into the life of me.... On another note...Battle report is forth coming! With mini me and mini me! Confused? Wait and see......

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar