Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Grace Imparted

As I've written these posts on spiritual formation, I've joked with myself that I could have called this series "How to Fail at Blogging" or "31 Days of How to Kill Your Blog."

After all, just because I want to talk about spiritual formation doesn't mean that anyone wants to listen to it. I know this. I've always known that my posts about faith don't generate as much traffic as my posts about homemaking or decorating. Still, I felt called to write this series, so I forged ahead.

Until last week, when I was just about ready to give up. I was just about to tweet something like "Anyone else wish they hadn't done a 31-day series?" when I received a letter.




A reader wrote to say "I've been following your blog for awhile now, and am especially blessed by your 31 Days of Spiritual Formation." She went on to explain that she's going through a really tough time right now, and these posts have been very helpful to her.

Whoa! Did God know that I needed a bit of encouragement right then?

Of course he did. Just as he always knows what we need, and he always provides. It's his grace imparted to us.

My God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:19

I'm glad that this series on Spiritual Formation is punctuated each week by a time to stop and celebrate God's gifts. Do you have a story to share? Big or small, every good gift comes from his hand. I'd love to hear about it!

Imparting Grace







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar