Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Things...

Today I am popping in to share two things that have made my day today. Firstly the market...


We live in the old market town of Chesterfield. Chesterfield received it's market charter from King John in 1204 - and here we are centuries later still shopping in the cobbled market square. I love the sights and sounds of the market. Stallholders calling out their prices, the hub-bub of market days, the array of colours from fruit, veg and flowers that beg for your attention. The array of stalls and wares, yes, I love visiting this vibrant market and feel blessed that I can do so.


Another 'happy'... Peony's from the garden.




They have a lovely delicate fragrance and the most beautiful HUGE heads. I'm not the only one who loves this flower, as I was cutting a few for indoors, I noticed a rich insect life thriving in the flower heads and along the stems - who can blame them? :o)

Sending you all happy, peaceful Friday wishes :o)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar