These were my vegie boxes, they are well protected get full sun and after the rain we had, they were doing very well.
I had seven rows of thriving vegs.
We had spent the morning in the garden and I went inside to wash up, the beer fairy had gone for a short walk and when he came back he called me out into the garden, here was Drummy in the box with all the tiny plants dug up and trampled and she was chewing on a nice fat worm, the box is full of them, the soil is very good now.
Well I told her off and she did go and hide in the back garden for a while but not very long, I heard her chatting away to the beer fairy, seeing if the coast was clear.
Later that day I moved some pot plants in to save the worms, I will mesh it off in the future before I plant again.
She has lots of bare areas and runs where she can dig and have dust baths but not so many worms and no snails at all now, she ate them all but I do give her mince before bed, but guess it's just not the same as a nice wiggly thing with lots of dirt clinging to it.
she has made a mess here but no plants were dug up, so I don't mind tidying it up.
And here she is tail up head down, couldn't care less it's her garden I'm only the caretaker or so she thinks.

0 Yorumlar