I had meant to do a couple more posts in January, but for various reasons, like it became February for one, I failed to do so. First off I would like to announce that I shall be taking my Ogre MIB roadshow to Blast-Tastic, which is a new SF wargames
show to be held in Bristol in October. You heard it here first.
So this weekend I was inspired to do some painting, as I would very much like to be able to run an extended Ogre game from using one of the GEV scenarios. Of course to do that I will need more North American Combine models, and a Pan European Ogre. The top picture shows the first of the now completed Combine models that only need varnishing before I can field them.
The above picture shows the Pan European Fencer with a few friends. Some new additions being light GEVS and light tanks, with some more heavy and super heavy tanks, standard GEVs and personnel carriers to add depth to my current force. Once the above have dried over night, I shall start the first of three washes that I use for weathering.
0 Yorumlar