I’m finding January to be quite a difficult month but I try and get out for a while each day so yesterday I headed once again for Normanby Hall. It was one of those truly lovely winter days: very cold but with brilliant sunshine. The carpark was incredibly busy when I arrived as the Ramblers Association was about to set out and everyone was rushing to get to the loos!
Quite apart from the Ramblers Association (who I sometimes think should be called the Route March Association), Walks for Health (which are run by the local authority) were leading gentle guided walks for people of varying degrees of fitness and the dog walkers were out in force.
Although it is still the depth of winter signs of spring are around. The snowdrops are peeping through.
The peacocks are getting their wonderful plumage although I didn’t see any displaying.
And there was a new explanation board about these so maybe Victoria won’t be exposed too much longer.
(See http://trundlingthroughlife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/12/an-end-to-seclusion.html)

0 Yorumlar