Getting there was easy, although we had to compete with agricultural vehicles for our share of the road several times. It was that time of year, I suppose.
We took advantage of the lunch menu which was very reasonable. I confess that I can't remember exactly how reasonable but suffice it to say, somewhere around 16 euros for three courses and some wine. It was an incredibly hot day, during the heat wave the first week of July. So we decided to sit indoors. We were rather lonely, being the only table occupied indoors, but we were very cool and comfortable. People that chose to dine on the pavement outside were not so cool, I think, although plenty of umbrellas were provided for the tables. I sometimes think that an umbrella intensifies the heat, even though it provides shade.

For starters we had a plate of charcuterie and salad. It was lovely and very well presented.
For main course we both chose the duck. I think we both got one half of the same carrot !! The duck was also delicious.
There was no cheese course on that menu but a choice of desserts and we both chose the fruit salad - must have been feeling virtuous that day. It was lovely.




0 Yorumlar