Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Countdown to Halloween - Monster Kid Music


You know Halloween is coming when you see the cheap seasonal CDs. I got this at Wal-Greens for $1.50. The regular price is $2 but these CDs are 2/$3 so I also got yet another environmental sounds CD.
What made this the CD I had to get?
  • The cover art is fangtastic. It has tributes to all the classic Universal monsters plus a zombie
  • It has a song titled Dinosaur Zombies with Chainsaws
UPDATE: After listening to the CD, I'm quite surprised to say I really enjoyed it! It's not as annoying as most kid targeted music tends to be. The lyrics are clever if not catchy. They even mention the Necronomicon in one song, how many kids' albums do that?
The previously mentioned song 'Dinosaur Zombies with Chainsaws' is not just about those creatures but all sorts of monstrous things with dangerous objects that might be lurking under your bed or in your closet.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar