I've been loving this silver shampoo for many years.
Today I finally want to write about it, as I have a good before and after pic to show you how well this shampoo works for me.
So Wella is a professional brand that sells a lot of toning products. One of them is this purple shampoo, which is great for removing yellow tones in the hair.
Meanwhile green and blue shampoos also exist to work against red and orange tones, but they are harder to find.
After Fanola was disappointing, I went back to this one. I have also tried Fudge in the meanwhile, but that one left a layer of purple dandruff :(
So what you just do is wet your hair, shampoo it and let the purple shampoo sit for 5 minutes for best results.
I took a before and after picture and it seems like it worked
I really like Wella since it is efficient and not even that pricey. Will keep using this!
Purple shampoos need to be used regularly for best results.
I will write about my experience with Fudge, too.
x
Helena

0 Yorumlar