Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

It must be going around

I guarantee you I won't look this good while it's going on, but one thing is for sure, it is going on. Finally. The "it" I speak of is the home improvement projects we decided to get done in advance of putting our place on the market. The guy who is going to do the minor repairs is busy bringing all his various tools and sundries in and then he'll be off to buy the ceiling and wall paints. So while he's here and working I'll probably be forced to move stuff to get it out of his way. And one of the things I'll be moving at some point is my computer and that means blogging and the reading or your blogs might be a little light this week and part of the next.

And after the repairs and painting come the carpet installation and the new countertop in the kitchen.

So don't think I've left you, I'll just be around a little less for the next few weeks.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar