Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Introducing: S.L. Hennessy!!!!

SOOOOOOO excited to announce that my writing bestie, LAUREN HENNESSY (or S.L. Hennessy, as she likes to pen name it up) from Pensuasion, just signed with her new agent JOSH GETZLER of Hannigan, Salky, Getzler Literary Agency!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GO LAUREN!!!!!!!! [happy dance]

I've been bursting with excitement to announce it on my blog the past few days, but didn't want to say anything until it was official. FINALLY, sweet release! The contract is signed:


That's Lauren. Isn't she cute? Haha ( :

Lauren met Josh at the Houston Writer's Guild writing conference in May, earlier this year. After submitting her ms and a nail-biting wait of several months, she finally heard back this week! Her YA novel, The Evil Overlord Society's Guide to Becoming an Evil Overlord has just entered the dreaded revision stage [cue dramatic music]. However, since she's brilliant and awesome, there shouldn't be too much to fix. I've read the whole thing already (perks of being friends with writers: getting sneak peeks) and must say it is fantastic! You all will love it, I'm sure!

CONGRATULATIONS, LAUREN!! I am SO excited for you, girlie!!!!




Now I must control my anxiety, and try to wait patiently as I wait for Josh to read MY ms!! Lauren and I met Josh at the same writing conference, and submitted our ms's to him around the same time. We've been through this roller coaster ride together, but I must say: she's the lucky one! Being second in line does NOTHING for your nerves!! Haha! ( :

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar