As I've mentioned before, the L'oreal Superliner was introduced to me by a makeup artist, who said that out of so many liners she has used, she always returns to L'oreal.
So since it sounds like a really good eyeliner, I got my hands on it. I was also looking for a liquid black liner anyway because I wanted to do some of the looks that I can't achieve with the Maybelline Gel Liner.
This is the first liquid liner that I own, and wow, yes, it's as wonderful as the makeup artist described!
Loreal Superliner
Available: L'oreal Counters at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa etc. $18.90 disc 20% of $3.75 = $15.15.
Volume: -
Star Properties: Specially made for precision lining
Tip/Thin Lines
- ultra high precision tip that draws the thinnest lines and sharpest tips. Great for winged tip. Love the way it can be blended so well onto my inner eyeline cos of the thinness (should end min. 2mm from inner < but blended naturally onto eye curve).
Brush
- brush softness in between that of MM and Elegance (from Chameleon) allows enough control of brush (slight getting used to for first-timers) yet allows flicking for winged tip.
:: MM's impossible to flick. I used draw... like trying to draw a signature.
:: Elegance was a disaster as I had no control of nail polish like soft tip. Couldn't draw straight line in one go.
Waterline-lining
- Impossible to line waterline. Only goes on dry skin. If die die want to line lower lids, I ended up drawing on the skin outside lower lashes. (So I still substitute with gel liner for lower lids. Or I just go without, and keep to light makeup.)
Liquid Coating Method
- Traditional dipping method better than MM automatic twist to discharge. As liquid coating super uniform, MM have to brush on hand to uniform it and prevent dripping, waste liquid.
L'oreal technology also means perfect amount dipped, zero drip, no need to swipe by side of tube, like nail polish.
Colour
- Colour is an intense shiny black, as compared to matte Maybelline gel liner and shimmer MM. I would see it as the everyday kind of liner, Maybelline for drama and heavy m/u, MM for party.
Price
- price wise, buy 1 Superliner can buy 2 Elegance. lol. MM is more ex.
But the 20% discount from Watsons really makes this so worthwhile!
Smudge
- strangely enough, this is like Gokubuto mascara. Somehow doesn't smudge but 100% gone with a bit of water.
It doesn't smudge on me. But not sure for oily lids. Better don't eat chili for this and tear.
I love it: 4.7 hearts.
Because I am still unsure if it will smudge on abnormal circumstances. So far so good for everyday wear though.

0 Yorumlar