Do you ever catch some small things mentioned or shown in a movie? I do almost all the time. Here are a few that I've noticed.
Dog Day Afternoon
When Sal is asked why he doesn't smoke, he explains that he "doesn't want to get the cancer". Ironic since that's what claimed the life of John Cazale, who plays Sal, just three years later.
Some Like It Hot
Spats Columbo gets into a disagreement with another gangster and grabs something off the table to shove into the other gangster's face. What is it? A grapefruit, a direct reference to The Public Enemy.
12 Monkeys
James says to Kathryn, "All I see are dead people." Not exactly "I see dead people" from The Sixth Sense, also with Bruce Willis, but close enough.
Halloween
Pay attention to the movie Laurie and Tommy are watching. They're watching the 1951 version of The Thing, a movie that John Carpenter would remake four years later.
Bull Durham
In his now-famous speech, Crash says, "I believe Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone." Three years later, Kevin Costner would portray Jim Garrison, who tried to prove that Lee Harvey Oswald didn't act alone.
Se7en
Count how many time Mills fires his gun at the end of the movie. Freaky, huh?
Those are the ones I've noticed. What about you?

0 Yorumlar